The move from home ownership to the rented property market is becoming increasingly more popular, with many first-time buyers finding banks are unwilling to lend, or struggling to gather enough sums to make up large deposits.
The private rental sector has seen a huge surge of people moving into rented accommodation on assured shorthold tenancies of varying lengths. As this area of the market quickly expands, so does the need to legal and management services that you can trust to give you the support you truly need.
SLC is an award winning law firm, specialising in property management and debt recovery for both domestic and commercial properties. We can provide first class legal services to support clients in the property sector.
SLC Solicitors provide robust processes for meeting all legal requirements including document and tenancy preparation, checking and execution. We identify your brand values from the outset and create service processes that match your ethics and values, allowing us to easily manage your customer’s expectations and minimising any reputational risk.
We can assist Landlords with the following services:
- Rent Arrears – Residential
- Rent Arrears – Commercial
- Section 20 Consultation and Guidance
- Licences for Works/Alterations
- Landlords Right to Manage
Our aim is to help Landlords manage, provide additional income streams and protect assets through:
- Rapid recovery of rent arrears
- Creating and maximising income streams for late payment interest and administration charges
- PRS current arrears and eviction service
- Trace and Collect Service
- Obtaining Possession Orders
- Drafting of Tenancy Agreements
- Data Protection and Deposit Scheme guidance
- Lease administration
- Tenant management
With our specialist knowledge of the strict regulatory framework, we are:
- Transparent and up front about legal costs
- Accountable, with full reporting on all proceedings and online case access for clients
Complete the form below and one of our specialists will call you to discuss:
Caution over clause claiming to vary fixed apportionments of service charge in a lease
It is fairly common for leases to permit the landlord or management company to vary...