Litigation Solicitor / Legal Executive
Metamorph Law Limited trading as SLC Solicitors specialises in Property Law. Our niche in the market is what truly sets us apart from our competitors.
LITIGATION SOLICITOR/LEGAL EXECUTIVE
Litigation Solicitor/Legal Executive for our office at Thornes Hall, 28 Castle Street, Shrewsbury, SY1 2BQ. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious and hardworking individual and will become an integral part of the Private Rented Sector / Litigation Disputes team. The role is a varied and challenging position. You will be responsible for dealing with a caseload of disputed and litigated matters relating to rent and service charge arrears. Salary offered based on candidates skills and experience with benefits package.
The ideal candidate will:
- have experience in Landlord and Tenant law, including disputes and defended matters
- have excellent knowledge of the County Court and First Tier Tribunal process
- Minimum of 2 years PQE
- Professional with a pro-active approach
- Excellent client care skills and ability to manage client expectations
- Highly effective communicator
- Establish and develop strong client relationships
- Concise and clear document drafting
- Willing to be involved in business development
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team player
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week. The core business hours are 9.00-17.30 Monday – Friday, however, the candidate must be flexible to cover between 8.00 am and 6.00 pm as required.