Business support vacancies
To provide marketing leadership and support to Metamorph Law’s Shrewsbury office and seamlessly implement corporate marketing initiatives
- To implement, monitor and continuously enhance marketing activities, both local and corporate, providing regular feedback to the Marketing Director and Shrewsbury business
- Manage and optimise the regional website ensuring it is up to date, relevant and reflective of local business needs and central marketing initiatives.
- Optimise SEO programme and provide monthly web reporting to drive positive change
- Be the voice of social media and create a strong local digital presence
- Develop local blogs and articles and encourage engagement by local thought leaders to drive content
- Achieve a consistent presence in local publications (both paper and digital) that is reflective of our brand and thought leadership themes.
- Develop strong relationships with both editorial contacts and key speakers/thought leaders within the local industry
- Provide input and implement locally , lead generation and retention activities, which maximises profitable revenue streams and cross selling opportunities
- Plan and implement the local events programme and monitor /report its effectiveness
- Development of new and keeping all sales literature and stationary up to date
- Working closely with creative/ web design agencies in order to achieve maximum value for money
- Brand and legal/regulatory compliance in relation to all customer activity
Qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience:
- Graduate calibre with at least 3 years experience in Marketing
- Legal Marketing experience would be advantageous, but is not essential.
- Excellent communication, inter-personal, influencing and presentation skills to deliver change
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise in a changing environment
- Flexible & adaptable with ‘can-do’ attitude & pro-active & creative approach to problem solving
- Self-motivated with ability to organise own time & workload for effective implementation
- Sound problem solving skills and commercial judgement
- Team player with an ability to develop strong, positive working relationships with both internal and external departments and stakeholders
- Remain calm & able to produce results under pressure within a fast moving environment
- Attention to detail with ability to identify potential issues & plan for contingency
- IT literate with excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
HTML experience is desirable
- Excellent copywriting and proof reading skills
- Able to demonstrate success in a range of Creative Communication and digital campaigns
- Previous web experience with an understanding of a CMS (ideally WordPress)
- Able to demonstrate success of press campaigns and initiatives that have driven industry interest
- Ideally have experience in co-ordinating events
- Creative and web design agencies
- Local editorial contacts, local speakers and thought leaders
- Event organisers.
Please email a copy of your CV and salary expectations to HR@lindermyers.co.uk