SLC has a dedicated team of 60 staff including experienced solicitors, qualified legal executives and paralegals with almost 200 years of post-qualification experience between them specialising in all aspects of PRS law.
SLC’s innovative bespoke PRS legal services include a multitude of legal considerations such as:
- Drafting of the tenancy agreement – ensuring all commercial considerations are maximised to your advantage
- Data Protection and Deposit Scheme guidance – how to hold tenant data and monies securely and in a compliant manner
- Income / revenue enhancements – considering the need for early termination fees, renewal fees, late payment charges and interest and administration charges
- Lease administration – covering issues such as breach of covenants, licences, schedules of additional services
- Tenant management – dealing with issues such as the need for inventories, damages to property, liability for utilities, rent arrears recovery, service charge management and section 20 consultation
- PRS current arrears and eviction service
- PRS aged rent arrears (former tenant arrears)
- Trace and Collect Service
- Obtaining Possession Orders
SLC is recognised as a market leading and award winning provider of legal services in the collection of all forms of rent arrears.
SLC has an enviable success rate when it comes to obtaining possession orders. In 98% of cases which SLC has dealt with an order for possession was obtained and the property recovered for the instructing landlord.
- Phone: 0333 0300 200
- Email: email@example.com