Trusts & Estates
If you are an existing client, whether a business owner or employee of a client, if you need help drawing up a will or planning for the future, our new team of specialist solicitors are here to help and at discounted rates as a thank you to the work you provide to SLC in relation to the property instructions our clients instruct us with.
We provide expert advice on:
- Estate planning using wills, trusts and lifetime giving
- Tax planning
- Probate and the administration of estates
- Trust administration
- Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection
- Living Wills
- Preserving home assets in the event of long term residential or nursing care
- Advice on financial responsibility and funding for long term care, including NHS funded care
- Personal Injury trusts
Our experienced team includes solicitors who are members of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE) and the Court of Protection Practitioners’ Association (CoPPA).
- Phone: 01743 218 463
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org