We are a specialist firm with circa 50 staff, focusing on the debt, PRS and property management sector. Our Dedicated team includes Solicitors, Legal Executives and Paralegals with post qualification experience spanning over 200 years between them.
We know you are nothing without a good team surrounding you, which is why we take extra care in selecting our workforce, ensuring we employ the best.
Our Senior Management consists of the Firm’s Senior Management members from all departments. They monitor the day to day running of the Firm to ensure all matters are being handled efficiently.
Our Property Team deal with a wide range of issues including:
- Advice on leasehold obligations
- Lease extensions & variations
- Leasehold Enfranchisement (Buying the Freehold)
- Right to manage claims
- Licences for works/alterations/sub-letting
- Section 20 consultations
- Commercial lettings and sales
- Lease and AST Agreement drafting: residential and commercial.
Our Litigation Process Team manage all non-disputed instructions relating to ground rent & service charge arrears including:
- Account Management
- Issuing court and forfeiture proceedings to judgment and possession.
Our Litigation Disputes Team handle all defended and complex claims including:
- Forfeiture & Possession
- First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber) advocacy & support
- Nuisance Actions
- Residential & Commercial rent arrears
- Commercial debt recovery.
Our Private Rented Sector Team handle all residential rent arrears and evictions for both non-disputed and defended matters, services include;
- Drafting of AST agreements to include clauses to minimise costs and maximise revenues.
- Effective procedures to recover arrears of rent and/or ensure the tenant is evicted, including:
- No recovery no fee collection (without court proceedings)
- Fixed fees for section 8 and section 21 Notices
- Fixed fees for court proceedings
- Innovative Trace and Collect service to activate recovery of historic/written off debt to create fortuitous income streams.
- Working for Freeholders, Developers, Managing Agents and Social Housing Providers.
Our Practise Support Team handle the running and development of the business, including any potential and new business enquiries, development of the SLC brand and management of all SLC property.
Our Human Resources handle any internal matters.
Our Accounts ensures everything is kept up to date.
View our Client Testimonials.